Browse from more than 400 English study programmes in Poland!

Excellence put unaffected


Nay particular delightful

Academic schools

Vocational schools

Visa and Application



To enter Poland EU citizen need to have a valid travel document or a document confirming identity and citizenship. If you decide to travel abroad to non EU countries during your stay in Poland you should have a passport with you.


If you are a non-EU citizen you must have a valid passport and visa (if required).

How to get a visa

Find a Polish consulate that can process you application. You can use the MFA’s search engine and fill the form.

Set a visa appointment with the consulate. In most cases you will have to register through the website:

Prepare the necessary documents:

  • application form,
  • travel document (passport),
  • biometric photo, health insurance,
  • sufficient means to support yourself,
  • documents confirming the purpose of your stay. Please note that some consulates can require specific dociumentation, so get the needed information.

Submit all the documents including a printed and signed application form and the visa fee. The process usually takes up to 15 days for it to be reviewed.

More information is available on the website