Browse from more than 400 English study programmes in Poland!

Excellence put unaffected


Nay particular delightful

Academic schools

Vocational schools

Study in Poland - programme -

Vincent Pol University in Lublin

address: Choiny 2 St.
20-816 Lublin, Poland
phone: +48 81 740 25 04
+48 81 740 72 40
e-mail: [email protected]    internet:

MA in International Tourism




2 years (4 semesters)



ECTS points



Following completion of the bachelor degree, students have the opportunity to continue to develop their knowledge and skills on the 2-year full-time International Tourism MA degree programme. This allows students to specialise in their chosen areas of interest.
Students have the opportunity to choose one of two interesting specialities: International Hospitality Management or International Tourism Management. They gain the abilities of solving common problems that managers and other tourism professionals are likely to face at their work. Students also develop academic, decision making and critical evaluation skills. Apart from theoretical issues, there is also a practical focus on the managerial and strategic issues in tourism, which belongs to the most rapidly developing branches in the world economy.


Administration fee (non-refundable) – 200 Euro
Tuition fee (per semester) – 2400 Euro


Contact the Unit


Vincent Pol University in Lublin
ul. Choiny 2, Room 43, 20-816 Lublin, Poland
phone: +48 81 740 25
fax: +48 81 740 72 40
e-mail: [email protected]
For more information please contact:
Monika Wróbel M.A.
Head of International Admission Office



Vincent Pol University in Lublin

education requirements

General entry requirements:
International students applying to our University have to submit documents confirming their graduation from a Bachelor’s study programme. The MA course of studies is addressed to graduates of all fields. Graduates of BA studies of any other field than Tourism and Hospitality Management will attend compensatory classes in a complementary module.
Language requirements:
International students must submit a document confirming their knowledge of English, or are required to a attend an English language course. This requirement does not apply to students for whom English is a native language or was a language of instruction at school. International students should demonstrate that they meet one of the following minimum language requirements: TOEFL test with a score of at least 550, IELTS test with a score of at least 6.0 for Bachelor and Master studies, FCE test with grade B.


learn more