Truth short folly

Somebody, using the name “Jen Lehman” has recently unlawfully pretended to represent “Study in Poland” recruiting students to Polish universities. Beware the person HAS NO RIGHT to use or refer to website

Browse from more than 400 English study programmes in Poland!

Excellence put unaffected


Nay particular delightful

Academic schools

Vocational schools

Study in Poland - programme -

Cracow University of Economics

address: 27 Rakowicka St.
31-510 Kraków, Poland
phone: +48 12 293 54 25
e-mail: [email protected]    internet:

BSc in International Business


Licencjat (equivalent to Bachelor of Science)


3 years (6 semesters)



ECTS points



The programme is intended for students interested in economic, political, and social relations in the spheres of the global economy, foreign trade, international business management and the European Union. The programme covers such topics as business negotiations, entrepreneurship, international market analysis, international finance and accounting, diplomacy. Students acquire practical skills on analysis and interpretation of social and economic phenomena of contemporary economic processes and their international aspects by working on team projects in a multicultural environment.


Full-time studies: EU citizens: 2585 PLN (first semester); 2500 PLN (further semesters) Non-EU citizens: 2500 EUR (first year), 3000 EUR (further years) Part-time studies: EU citizens: 3985 PLN (first semester), 3900 PLN (second semester), 4200 PLN/semester (further years) Non-EU citizens: 2500 EUR (first year), 3000 EUR (further years)


middle of July


International Programmes Office
Cracow University of Economics
Address: ul. Rakowicka 27,
31-510 Krakow, Poland
Phone: +48 12 293 54 71
Fax: +48 12 293 50 97
E-mail:[email protected]



Cracow University of Economics

education requirements

Application documents:
secondary-school certificate (legalized)
Polish translation of this certificate + recognition
official confirmation that secondary-school certificate enables the candidate to take up studies in the country that the certificate was issued (such a confirmation can be provided by a Consulate or Ministry of Education).
proof of the English language competence (B2)
copy of passport/ID Card
medical certificate confirming your capability to study
application form
2 photographs
financial statement
parental statement (for underage candidates)
More information:
EU candidates:
Non-EU candidates:


автоматический полив газона

create a web site