Browse from more than 400 English study programmes in Poland!

Excellence put unaffected


Nay particular delightful

Academic schools

Vocational schools

Study in Poland - programme -

Kozminski University

address: 57/59 Jagiellońska St.
03-301 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 22 519 22 69
e-mail: [email protected]    internet:

Double Degree Master in Finance and Accounting with University of Rome Tor Vergata


Master in Finance and Accounting


4 semesters



ECTS points



In 2017 Kozminski University signed an agreement with the University of Rome Tor Vergata for the joint master's degree in finance and accounting in English.
Every year for the second year of study a number of KU students will be able to join the course and the criteria to qualify for the program will be the GPA level during the first semester and commitment to the university. Graduates will receive two degrees: Master in Finance and Accounting from Kozminski University and Master in Finance and Banking from our partner university.
The Master of Science in Finance and Banking (LM-16) is a full time two-year program in English designed to provide the theoretical and practical skills needed for a successful career in finance. The School of Economics of the University of Rome Tor Vergata is ranked in the top 10% worldwide among Economic Institutions by RePec/Ideas (May 2017).


Tuition per semester when paid in full: 10950 PLN
Tuition per semester in 5 installments: 5 x 2210 PLN
Admission fee 950 PLN
Admission fee for non-EU candidates 1450 PLN


EU citizens - 15 September, non-EU citizens - it is advised to apply before 1 August because of the visa process


Kozminski University
Address: ul. Jagiellońska 57/59,
03-301 Warsaw, Poland
Tel.+48 22 519 22 69
Fax: +48 22 519 23 09
E-mail: [email protected],
Admission Coordinator: Dana Duda



Kozminski University

education requirements

Holders of a bachelor diploma may apply for the Master programmes. A certificate of proficiency in English for foreigners is required (unless the high school courses were taught in English).


Foreigners may apply for the following scholarships after the first semester of studies: Academic Scholarships, Sport Scholarships, Scholarship of the Minister of Science and Higher Education